ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SKILLED MATERIAL ENGINEER WITH EXPERIENCE FROM THE NORWEGIAN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Duration: ASAP - Aprox 1 year with possible extention.
- Materials Engineer in topside modification project
- Technical evaluations regarding materials technology (materials selection, corrosion evaluations, surface protection)
- Implement and maintain the overall materials strategy in the Project
- Technical input to and follow-up of procurement packages (mechanical and piping equipment)
- Quality assurance of suppliers and manufacturers, incl. review of supplier QA-systems (QA-plans/ITP and procedures)
- Follow-up/witness activities related to manufacturing and fabrication
- MSc or equivalent within Materials Technology / Metallurgy
- Minimum 3 years experience from TOPSIDE projects
- Competency within surface protection and coating system selection is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of NORSOK standards and international oil & gas related industry specifications
- Excellent communication
- Good social skills and ability to contribute in teamwork settings
- Split-location experience is a benefit.